domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

Composition

- I am Xavi Simon and I live in a house in the city of Berga, Catalonia with my parents and my big brother. I am 14 years old and I’m medium height and I have brown straight hair. I study 3rd of ESO in the secondary school “Guillem de Berguedà”.



- During the week I have a lot of other activities apart from the classes in the secondary school. On Mondays afternoons when I finished the classes I have electric guitar classes in the music school of Berga. On Tuesdays evenings I go to the “group of clarinets” and on Wednesdays afternoons I train with the basketball team of the city. On Thursdays and on Fridays I don’t have classes in the afternoons and I can do more activities, as clarinet classes and general music classes on Thursdays and English classes and Basketball training on Fridays. On Saturday mornings I play the clarinet in the band of the school and after that I play the basketball matches.

- A part from the activities that I talked above, I like doing a lot of other thi
ngs as going out with my friends, riding my bicycle, going to the cinema, skiing in winter, playing computer games and a lot of other things but the think that I like more with difference is the “Patum” the big festivity of Berga and for me one of the bests of the world and I also have some dislikes but not any special one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario