lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

What will be my life like in 20 years?

- In 20 years I’ll be 1’90 meters height and 70 kilograms weight. I’ll have large, straight and brown hair and a little beard. I’ll be very friendly and very gentle with the people in general but more with my friends.

- I’ll live in a big house in Berga however I’ll have two more, one in New York and another in Barcelona. I’ll be married with a Catalan woman and I will have two children, a son and a daughter. Our relation will be very good but I won’t see them a lot because my job.

- I’ll have my own company of business and I’ll do business around the world. I’ll win a lot of money and life very good. I won’t have to worry about my future.

- I’ll like very much to ski and practise other sports like motorbike, football, surf and I’ll also like to go out with friends or go to concerts,…. I won’t usually smoke but sometimes I will smoke, in special days.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario