lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?

I don't remember a lot of things of my childhood therefore, i'm going to relate the most important events that i've lived in the first years of my life.

The most important things that I remember are not a lot but I think that one of the most important things was the change of my old house to a new,bigger house. My brother's first Communion and mine,when I finished my days in the primary school and I had to start my secondary school and the worst event that I had to pass was my mother's accident, where she could have lost an arm.

When I whas a child, I loved to do a lot of things, I remember that I did a lot of things with my parents and my brother, and I played with them a lot of time and I loved doing activities with them. Would you belive it! I like going to school when I was a little child, I really enjoy going to school and doing things with my friend there.

To sum up I think that my childhood years have been really good and I won't never forget many of these stories, but I expect that my adolescense will be as good as it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario