lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

FINAL REFLECTION

• I am Xavi Simon and in this final reflection, I’m going to explain to you the English activities that I’ve done in this course of 3rd of ESO.

• In this year we’ve had to do a lot of work and activities related to the Comenius. Some of these activities were great and I spent a good time doing them. The activity that I liked most was the recipes activity because I really spent a good time cooking our dish that was: “sausages with beans”. It was quite difficult because I’ve never cooked in the past. An activity that I dislike was the personal presentation because I’ve never liked to introduce myself. The other activities weren’t very funny but not very boring.

• I don’t remember a lot of class activities but I remember that we watched a film, that wasn’t very good. It was called “Because I said to” or something similar. I would like to watch another film.

• My oral presentation I think that was really good. I use a lot of resources, I looked at the audience, using markers, organizing my ideas and my pronunciation was quite good. I don’t have to read almost anything. If I were the teacher I would marked myself with an excellent (9) but the real note (8) it’s ok.

• This year, because of the Comenius I’ve had to create a personal blog to put all the activities of the Comenius. I’ve put there all the activities quickly and well-done with a rich vocabulary and a correct grammar.

• In this year, in the English class I’ve learned a lot of new words, new grammar (passives) and my pronunciation have improved a little. I had to better my listening and a little more of vocabulary.

• To sum up, I think that my English has improved a lot in this year because of my classes here and my classes in the private academy. I think that I would have had to work more but I’m happy with the work that I’ve done.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario